For all AAU students
Registration for the German course is now closed.
about THE COURSE
- A broad introduction to German language and culture
- Training in professional presentation techniques
- Training in communication (emails, telephone)
- Knowledge of meeting and organisational culture
- Introduction to methods and tools: e.g. professional language reference work, vocabulary training, and translation that can help you work further with your specific field
- Written modules online on grammar (e-lectures and exercises)
- If necessary, assistance in establishing contact with relevant German-speaking internships or study places and the possibility of support during study trips and internships.
Primary school exam of 9th grade in German language or equivalent.
First come, first serve.
Deadline for registration: January 15th 2021
DATES AND TIMES 2022:
- Wednesday February 9th 6:30 - 8:15 pm
- Wednesday February 16th 6:30 - 8:15 pm
- Wednesday March 2nd 6:30 - 8:15 pm
- Wednesday March 9th 6:30 - 8:15 pm
- Saturday March 12th + Sunday March 13th 9 am - 4 pm
- Wednesday March 16th 6.30 - 8.15 pm
- Wednesday March 23th 6.30 - 8.15 pm
- Wednesday March 30th 6.30 - 8.15 pm
- Wednesday April 6th 6.30 - 8.15 pm.
- Thursday February 10th 6:30 - 8:15 pm
- Thursday February 17th 6:30 - 8:15 pm
- Thursday March 3rd 6:30 - 8:15 pm
- Saturday March 5th + Sunday March 6th 9 am - 4 pm
- Thursday March 10th 6:30 - 8:15 pm
- Thursday March 17th 6.30 - 8.15 pm
- Thursday March 24th 6.30 - 8.15 pm
- Thursday March 31st 6.30 - 8.15 pm
- Thursday April 7th 6.30 - 8.15 pm.
Kroghstræde 3, 9220 Aalborg East
It is NOT possible to participate online.
- Participants are given a certificate as documentation of completion of the course
- The course is funded by Aalborg University
- Not ECTS rewarding.