The C-Inter Network
The C-Inter network is open to researchers who work theoretically and empirically with internationalisation processes in higher education, in organisations and in society. The network aims to 1) produce new knowledge on internationalisation, documenting and evaluating existing policies and practices; and 2) contribute to the development of ‘best practice’ by engaging in dialogue with internal and external actors involved in and affected by internationalisation processes. The group understands internationalisation broadly, welcoming researchers from areas such as linguistics, cultural studies, intercultural communication, education, organisation studies – and indeed any discipline with an interest in pursuing research in the area of internationalisation.
Current members’ interests include:
- International and comparative education
- Intercultural communication and learning
- Interconnections and cosmopolitanism
- Discourses of ‘interculturality’ and ‘internationalisation’
- Global Citizenship education
- Global and international relations
- Language politics and practice in higher education
- Higher education – policies and practices
- PBL and internationalisation
Interdisciplinary and intercultural PBL
Introducing multicultural teams
The C-inter group is happy to announce that our "Introduction to PBL & multicultural teamwork" is now available for download from our web page.
PBL & Multicultural teamwork
We are happy to announce that the C-Inter project ‘PBL and Multicultural Teamwork’ has been selected for funding by the strategic education board.