We invite you to submit abstracts for paper and poster sessions dealing with discourse and communication aspects relating to organizational communication. Papers may focus on empirical cases as well as conceptual or theoretical issues within the following or related themes:
- Stakeholder dialogue
- Intercultural interaction
- Organizational culture
- Identity construction
- Digital Media
Abstracts should not exceed 300 words and should include title of paper, research topic, method, empirical data, theoretical approach, (expected) findings and references (max. 5 references). The deadline for submitting abstracts is April 1st 2015.
Please ensure that your abstract is anonymized by removing all features from the text as well as from the document properties that may help identify you as the author of the text. For references to your own work in the reference list, please use ‘author’.
Presentations have a duration of 30 minutes (20 min presentation + 10 min discussion). The conference language is English.
THE ABSTRACT DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 1 APRIL 2015
Notification of acceptance by 8 MAY 2015
EASYCHAIR QUICK GUIDE
- Login to the ICDC 2015 submission page provided by EasyChair by following the link above. Users of EasyChair may login to EasyChair using their existing “user name” and “password”. New users must sign up for an EasyChair account on the EasyChair website.
- When logged into EasyChair click on the ”New Submission” button in the top left corner.
- Please fill in the required information under ”Authors” and paste your abstract text into the form (max. 300 words but max. 2,500 keystrokes including spaces), and add ”Keywords” (minimum three keywords on separate lines).
You need not upload a paper for the call for abstracts.
- Click on the ”Submit” button (you can revise the abstract and author information etc. until the end of February 2015).