The conference offers itself as a platform for panels sessions and paper presenting, and we hope that panels will result in a series of collective publications. Prospective authors are to submit paper abstracts and full paper drafts via EasyChair. The deadline for submission of full paper drafts is 1 May 2020.
EASYCHAIR QUICK GUIDE
1. Login to the conference submission page
a) Existing users of EasyChair may login to EasyChair using their existing “user name” and “password”
(e.g., if you have previously submitted an abstract).
b) New users must sign up for an EasyChair account on the EasyChair website
2. When logged into EasyChair click on the ”New Submission” button in the top left corner
3. Please fill in the mandatory information under ”Authors” for all authors of the paper (please have the
following information ready before you start the submission: name, email address, institutional affiliation of
4. Insert the title of your paper abstract proposal
5. Paste your abstract text into the online form
6. Add “Keywords” (minimum three keywords on separate lines)
7. Choose which panel you wish to submit your paper abstract to
8. Click on the “Submit” button if you only wish to submit your paper abstract
9. If you want to be eligible for the best paper award and/or to be considered for publication in the conference
collection, please upload full paper drafts no later than 1 May 2020.
10. Click on the “Submit” button.
Please note that acceptance notifications will be sent via EasyChair. Unfortunately, emails from EasyChair are often caught in spam filters so please make sure that you check your spam filter and change your email settings so that EasyChair emails are never blocked.