Department for Culture and Learning on Social Media
The Department of Culture and Learning and its research groups are represented on various social media. Get an overview of them here.
- Anvendt Filosofi
- C-DiT - Centre for Discourses in Transition
- CeFU - Center for Ungdomsforskning
- CIRCLA - Centre for Innovation and Research in Culture and Living in the Arctic
- ILD - researchlab: IT and Learningdesign
- OL - Organisatorisk Læring
- Research center for Video / AAU CPH
- The TANT-Lab
- X-lab: designing, learning, innovation
The podcast "Master's education for the future"
The podcast "Master's education for the future" addresses important subject areas within master's education. Lecturers, students and company managers discuss central academic themes linked in master's programmes and their importance for the development of the public and private organisations of the future. The areas range widely, from educational management, innovation and creative learning design to organisational psychology.